We Act for Buyers and Sellers
Contact Datland Properties to find houses and flats for investment or family living. We manage the whole process and ensure we obtain properties that fit your requirement whether for capital appreciation, rental investment, for family living including proximity to some of the best schools in London. We can find you from Victorian, Georgian, Edwardian houses to the latest new homes and developments, new builds, off-plan purchases, developer opportunities and property investment portfolios in Marylebone, W1, Mayfair,W1, Islington, N1, Swiss Cottage N3, Hampstead, NW3, East Finchley, N2, West Hampstead, NW6, Muswell Hill, N10, and other areas of London.
Datland Properties manage the whole process and ensure we obtain properties that fit your requirement whether for capital appreciation, rental investment, for family living including proximity to some of the best schools in London. We advise on the best purchasing vehicle be it company or individual ownership. We are able to advise and add value to your properties for increased investment security. We also direct you to the lenders that will meet your specific requirements be it as a resident or non-resident purchaser. We can even provide our regular clients with concierge services eg/ tickets to the best sporting, entertainment in London as well as advice on the best schools.
We act for buyers and sellers who wish to be provided with a discreet service not wanting to attract attention. We can purchase from the owners, LPA receivers, auctions, probate sales etc.
If you are interested in anything traditional housing stock to off-plan developments currently under construction to newly built properties ready to be occupied then Datland Properties should be your sole point of contact.
If you are keen to find out what property investors buy and how our property investment specialists can help the contact us today.
If you retain us to find a property for you we will charge a fee of 1.5% should we find you the property. We will take a non-refundable retainer deposit from you of £500 which shall be deducted from the fees charged once a property is obtained. This retainer agreement shall be for 6 months only.
With several properties under management, Datland Properties has an extensive knowledge of the ever-changing real estate market in the centre of London. Through an up-to-the minute database of properties, we are able to provide our clients with exceptional properties in London’s most sought after neighborhoods including Marlybone, Mayfair Fitzrovia.
We treat our clients with professionalism and have a proven and successful track record of working with local, national, and international clients.
Datland Properties take pride in its long and extensive experience and knowledge of the property market in Marylebone and its surrounding areas.
Whether you are looking to sell your home, office space or an investment property, Datland Properties team will work hard to sell it for the best possible price, in the shortest possible time.
We are committed to offering our clients a professional and comprehensive property sales service Marylebone, W1, Mayfair,W1, Islington, N1, Swiss Cottage N3, Hampstead, NW3, East Finchley, N2, West Hampstead, NW6, Muswell Hill, N10 and other areas of London at highly competitive rates.
Details of your property will appear on the leading search portals including Primelocation, Findaproperty, Zoopla and others.
If you require a valuation please get in contact and one of the our team will arrange a free no-obligation valuation with you.
- Datland Properties have a variety of properties available for rent from a few weeks to a few months (subject to local authority restrictions).
Corporate Relocation Services
Datland Properties offer a professional relocation and property finding service for businesses and organisations relocating personnel to London.
If you retain us to find you a rental property not currently in our portfolio we will charge you non-refundable retainer deposit of £350. This retainer agreement will be for 3 months from the date of instruction only but will be deducted from any fees received on actually securing you a property.
Benefits of Having Landlord
Datland properties has vast experience in managing properties in the London area. We take the headache out of dealing with numerous tenants’ phone calls. We are proactive in our management style in ensuring that our tenants are properly vetted. By choosing Datland Properties we will ensure minimum void periods and ensuring smooth rental payments into your accounts.
Datland Properties are pleased to offer the following services for landlords:
- Advertise your property
- Arrange and carry out viewings of your property
- Arrange for tenant references
- Arrange for credit searches through third parties
- Provide a tenancy agreement and arrange exchange of documents
- Receive initial monies from the tenant
- Arrange for gas and electrical safety certificate
- Arrange for Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Provide an inventory of the property
- Collect rent from tenants on your behalf
- Arrange for deposit protection under one of required schemes
- Advise you on any relevant changes in legal requirements
- Provide property management service
- Ensuring that properties are kept in good condition
- Responding to requests and complaints from the tenant within 24 hours wherever possible
- Responding to and addressing maintenance issues
- Arranging quarterly inspections
- Utility bills – ensuring tenant responsible during the tenancy
- Insuring and maintaining insurance on the properties
- Issues with mortgage lenders
- Comprehensive and timely statements
- Timely rent reviews
We work with reputable property maintenance teams who provide competitive prices covering:
- Damp inspection and remedy
- Duilding renovations
- Gas and gas safety
Please contact us for more information on speedy and reliable maintenance works for your property.
Manage Your Tenants
Datland Properties as landlords ourselves have vast experience in managing properties in the London area. Whether you are looking to rent a home for the first time or whether you just want to be sure that you are up to date with your rights and obligations as a tenant, Datland Properties are here to guide you through.
Residential Land Tenants Charter
- References for the Landlord.
- Contact with utility companies.
- Paying rent.
- Serving a notice to vacate a property.
- Receiving a notice to vacate a property.
- Break clause in Tenancy Agreement.
- Costs at the end of Tenancy Agreement.
- Tenant Deposit Protection Scheme.
- Claiming back deposit at the end of Tenancy Agreement.
- Tenancy Agreement renewal.
- Ensuring that properties are kept in good condition .
- That the properties are professionally cleaned before tenant moves in.
- Responding to requests and complaints from the tenant within 24 hours wherever possible.
- Responding to and addressing maintenance issues.
- At the end of tenancy endeavoring to return deposit within 14 days .
- Arranging quarterly inspections.